Important Safety Reminders
Thank you for continuing to help keep everyone safe as we work together to #CancelCovid.
- Masking is still required by employees, patients, and visitors in all St. Clair Health Facilities
- Wash hands often with soap & water for at least 20 seconds and/or use hand sanitizer
- If unvaccinated, then maintain social distancing protocols
Please note which group you or those you know may be a part of and act accordingly.
- Patients will be screened at point of service
- Visitors will be asked to self-screen
- Visitors with symptoms should not enter St. Clair Health facilities
During regular business hours, patients, visitors, and staff can now:
- Enter and exit via the previously closed entry to the 4th floor of the main Hospital
- Have access to and from the Professional Office Building and the Hospital
- Access and cross the 3rd floor bridge
Visitors are once again welcome in all patient care areas of St Clair Health:
- Inpatient visitation is open daily until 9:00 PM
- Specialty Inpatient units, including critical care, will continue to communicate departmental visiting hours to patients and families during the admission process
- Outpatients at all St Clair Health facilities and offices can have a support person accompany them to their procedure, testing, or treatment
- As a reminder, visitors should not exceed two (2) persons at a time per patient in any area; only the clinical team can grant exceptions based on patient needs
- All caregivers have the ability to ask a visitor to leave the hospital if they are non-compliant with safety standards, including masking
- Hospital waiting areas can now be utilized.
All PA residents 12 and older are now eligible to receive the Pfizer/BioNTech vaccine. St. Clair’s vaccination clinics only administer the Pfizer vaccine and operate by appointment only. Click here to register for an appointment.
The Volunteer Program has been an integral part of St. Clair Health for many years. We are pleased to announce plans to reinstate volunteers in the coming weeks, and will reintegrate the respective services as per the needs and continued safety of our patients, visitors, and staff.
If you are interested in volunteering at St. Clair, please call 412.942.2085.