Elevated levels of certain waste products in the blood.
Higher than usual levels of certain waste products in the blood, which can be a sign of kidney problems.
When to seek immediate medical care
See a healthcare professional right away for:
- Confusion with or without headache.
- Less or no urination.
- Chest pain.
- Fast heartbeat.
- Feeling the need to take long, deep breaths.
- Leg swelling.
When to make a doctor's appointment
See a healthcare professional for:
- Swelling, which may happen in the legs and feet.
- Tiredness or weakness.
- Upset stomach or vomiting.
- Loss of appetite or metallic taste in the mouth.
- Urine that looks foamy, frothy or bubbly.
- Pale skin color.
- Urinating more often than usual.
- Bone and joint pain.