St. Clair Hospital’s Occupational Medicine Center offers companies a full continuum of care for their employees’ work related health care needs.
Conveniently located at the St. Clair Hospital Outpatient Center at Village Square, Occupational Medicine Center promotes and maintains the health of workers and provides client companies with personalized, professional and cost-effective health care. The Center offers integrated 24-hour service with the St. Clair Hospital Emergency Department and Urgent Care Center (also located at the St. Clair Hospital Outpatient Center at Village Square).
Occupational Medical Services is under the medical direction of an experienced certified occupational medicine physician and a nurse specialist. Our extensive services include:
- Pre-employment, post-offer and return to work, and fitness for duty physical exams
- DOT, Non-DOT, OSHA and other mandated physical exams
- On-site physicals, flu shots and other immunizations
- Work-related injury and illness evaluation, treatment and follow-up
- Drug and alcohol screenings
- Random drug screening consortiums with participating companies
- Complete lab and x-ray services including MRI, CT , ultrasound and EKG services
- Travel medicine services, including vaccinations and immunizations for individuals traveling overseas
- Physical therapy
- Hearing and vision screenings
- Respiratory evaluations
- Education programs geared toward the individual employer or employee needs
Click here (PDF) for more information.
St. Clair Hospital Outpatient Center at Village Square
2000 Oxford Drive,
Bethel Park, PA 15102
Monday through Friday
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Closed between noon and 1 p.m. daily)