Help stop the spread
The virus spreads between people in close proximity. You can help to protect yourself and your loved ones by following these basic precautionary measures:
- Practice social distancing
- Practice good hand hygiene – wash your hands for at least 20 seconds before touching your eyes, nose or mouth. Use hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Use respiratory etiquette - cough or sneeze into your bent elbow or a tissue.
- Clean and disinfect high touch areas on a routine basis
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and stay home if you, yourself are ill.