February 16, 2018 1:00 pm-2:00 pm
Dunlap Conference Center A&B, St. Clair Hospital 4th Floor “Managing Heart Failure”
This lecture series is designed for patients with chronic heart failure and their families to learn self-management skills and helpful tips to prevent complications of heart failure and improve their health. Participants will:
• Be able to define heart failure
• Be able to recognize symptoms and when to seek emergency care or call their physician
• Gain a better understanding of their medications and treatment
• Understand the importance of nutritional and exercise recommendations
• Learn energy conservation and relaxation techniques.
Registration is recommended. For additional information or to register, please call 412.942.1380.