Feel More Like You
September 29 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Walgreens Feel More Like YouTM service features pharmacists and beauty consultants who are specially trained to help people better manage internal and visible side effects from cancer treatment.
When you’re going through treatment for any type of cancer, the side effects can impact not only how you feel on the inside, but how you see yourself in the mirror. When you look more like yourself, it can help boost your mood and your confidence.
Walgreens is providing additional resources to St. Clair’s patients and community. Walgreens Beauty Area Expert, Kimberly Smith will be conducting virtual seminars to share beauty services:
- Recommendations, tips, and applications on how to best care for your skin
- Virtual services available- pod casts and how to videos
- Services provided by trained in store Beauty Consultants
Walgreens Pharmacist, Ashley Blazewick, PharmD, will share the services Walgreens pharmacy, located in the Dunlap Family Outpatient Center can provide:
- Recommendations to help relieve side- affects from treatment
- Financial Assistance
- Prior Authorization
Upon registering for this event, you will be asked to provide your primary address. This feature will help our team of experts deliver your complimentary skin care samples to you prior to the event date. You also have the option to pickup your skin care kit at a location near you. Once you complete registration, you will receive an email approximately one week before the event date with your virtual meeting link and more details.
Complimentary Sample Kit Pickup Locations:
- Dunlap Family Outpatient Center: 1000 Bower Hill Road, Pittsburgh, PA 15243
- McMurray: 100 E McMurray Rd, McMurray, PA 15317
- Oakmont: 324 Hulton Rd, Oakmont, PA 15139
- South Hills: 1741 Washington Rd, Pittsburgh, PA 15241