Inside: Understanding and Supporting Mental Health and Wellness; Respected Chief Medical Officer Stepping Down; Rapid Advancement in Technology with Cardiac MRI; St. Clair Celebrates Clinical Collaboration with Mayo Clinic; Pink Out Champions; and Ask the Doctor
Find a Physician
St. Clair Orthopedic Associates of St. Clair Medical Services, are just a few of our 550 doctors on staff. To find a doctor, please visit our Physician Directory.
Healthcare Costs Made Transparent
Why wonder what healthcare services are going to cost. Patient Estimates gives in advance estimated out-of-pocket costs for St. Clair services.
Most Read News Stories
Diagnosing Common Heart Problem Made Easier with Cardiac MRI
Babies in St. Clair Family Birth Center Stay Warm with Red Hats as part of Go Red Month
Rough Flu Season Causing Supply Shortages At Some Doctors’ Offices, Hospitals
St. Clair Hospital Names New Chief Medical Officer, John T. Sullivan, M.D.
Restless Leg Syndrome and Heart Disease
St. Clair and Mayo Clinic Partner
A discussion on Thyroids with Endocrinologist Dr. Wayne Evron
Sleep Position Could be Harmful to Unborn Child
St. Clair Hospital in Top Three Percent of Nation for Hospital Safety with 11 Consecutive 'A' Grades by Leapfrog Group
Observer Reporter's Doc Talk
Adults Need Vaccinations, Too
Checking Social Media Can Sometimes be a Pain in the Neck - Literally
St. Clair Hospital Hosts 'Broadway on the Green' Summer Swing Gala
St. Clair Hospital is Among Nation's 'Most Wired' Hospitals
Testicular Cancer in Young Men Not Uncommon
Click here for more St. Clair news.
- Safe Sitter
- Safe Sitter, a nationally-recognized program, teaches 11 to 13 year old boys and girls to prov...
- Childbirth Preparation
- Childbirth Preparation is a seven hour childbirth program that focuses on the natura...
- Smoke Free for Life
- Smoke Free for Life is a quit smoking program for adults that is designed to help you qui...
- Fit for Two
- Fit for Two is a nutrition and fitness support group designed to support women to make the lif...
- Mothers and Daughters: Tweens and Things
- Young girls entering middle school are confronted with many experiences and challenges during...
- Baby Steps (Postpartum Depression Support Group)
- Baby Steps is a support group to assist new and expecting mothers dealing with the emotio...
- Introduction to Breastfeeding
- Led by a lactation specialist, Introduction to Breastfeeding is...
- Colon Cancer Education & Wellness Day
- WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND A COLON CANCER EDUCATION EVENT? Colon Cancer is...
- Breastfeeding, Baby and Me
- Supporting the optimum in nutrition for our new born babies is important to us. Breastfe...
- Restorative Yoga Program for Patients with Cancer
- St. Clair Hospital invites patients with cancer – no matter where or by whom they are be...