February 16, 2018
St. Clair Hospital CalendarOur calendar system requires you to have a St. Clair web account to register online for classes, workshops, special programs and other events. It takes one minute to create your own personal Web site account. Your existing event registrations have been affected. Create an Account
This lecture series is designed for patients with chronic heart failure and their families to learn self-management skills and helpful tips to prevent complications of heart failure and improve their health. Participants will:
• Be able to define heart failure
• Be able to recognize symptoms and when to seek emergency care or call their physician
• Gain a better understanding of their medications and treatment
• Understand the importance of nutritional and exercise recommendations
• Learn energy conservation and relaxation techniques.
Registration is recommended. For additional information or to register, please call 412.942.1380.