Friday, July 18, 2014
St. Clair Country Club
Sponsors’ VIP Reception 6:00 p.m.
Benefit Dinner and Silent Auction 7:00 p.m.
Monday, July 21, 2014
Donald J. Hastings Golf Classic
St. Clair Country Club’s Championship 18-Hole Golf Course
Registration 8:00 a.m.
Shot-gun start 9:00 a.m.
There are a number of ways you can support St. Clair Hospital’s largest fundraising event:
• Purchase tickets to attend this special evening on the 18th and encourage friends and co-workers to attend.
• Participate in the Golf Classic on the 21st.
• Consider sponsoring the event through your organization. As a sponsor of the largest and most important St. Clair Hospital fundraising event of the year, you will receive excellent recognition.
• Host a giving party to raise funds and Silent Auction items. Bringing together individuals in the community who want to support the same cause can be a fun and fulfilling way to support the Hospital.
• Donate a Silent Auction item.
• For more information on sponsorship, golf or ticket packages, please contact the Foundation at 412.942.2465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scenes from the 2013 Summer Swing
Summer Swing Event Co-Chairs: Veronica Guarino, Louis Guarino and Foundation Board Member Vicki McKenna
Lucas Piatt, U.S. Congressman Tim Murphy, Nan Murphy and St. Clair Hospital President & CEO James Collins
Tony Kaczmarek, Andrea Kaczmarek, Amy McGarrity Zotter and Lynelle Young
|State Representative John Maher and St. Clair Hospital Sr. Vice President & CFO Rick Chesnos|
Michelle Aloe, St. Clair Hospital Board Member Andrew Aloe, Summer Swing Committee Member Robert Shogry, M.D. and Summer Swing Committee Member Marilynn Shogry
|Jeff Johns, Kristin Clark, St. Clair Hospital Exective Director of Finance Eric Luttringer and Tom Defilippo|
|David Scotti, St. Clair Hospital Administrative Vice President & Chief Nursing Officer Joan Massella, Debra Brown and Danny Brown||