Support St. Clair
St. Clair has relied on the support from the community since its founding.
Every gift makes a difference.
St. Clair has from its very beginnings counted on the support of the people, organizations and businesses of this community. Please, continue that legacy of giving, and help ensure that St. Clair’s mission of providing the highest quality healthcare is available throughout our region by becoming a donor.
There are many ways you can get involved and personalize your giving to the Hospital.
Make a gift today
When making your gift, please select from the following areas of need. Gifts without a specified designation will be directed to our St. Clair Hospital Fund.
- Courtesy Van Service: A free need-based service available to local residents who require rides to and from the Hospital and its affiliate locations.
- Patient Assistance: Helps eligible patients to pay for home care services, prescription drugs, medical equipment and other medically necessary items.
- Family Birth Center: For facilities, equipment and programs of the Family Birth Center (Maternity Unit) and Women and Children Services.
- Heart Center Fund: For facilities, equipment and programs of the St. Clair Hospital Heart Center.
- Oncology Fund: For facilities, equipment and programs of the St. Clair Hopsital Cancer Center, and cancer care and education programs.
- St. Clair Hospital Fund: Gifts are directed to programs that are current Hospital priorities.
If there is a member of the Hospital staff who you would like to recognize with your contribution, simply include their name under "Purpose" on the donation page and we will notify the individual with a Gift of Gratitude.
Clicking "Donate" will take you to a secure site operated by PayPal.
Attend and support fundraising events
St. Clair Hospital’s 60th Anniversary Summer Swing
Gifts of Stock
Did you know that you can also make a difference by donating shares of stock to the St. Clair Hospital Foundation? Please click here for instructions or for more information please call the Foundation.
Host a fundraiser on behalf of the Hospital
Whether you’d like to host a Giving Party to collect Silent Auction items for our Summer Swing event, organize a fundraising effort at your child’s school, or host your own unique fundraising event, there are a number of ways you can do so. Please contact a member of our Foundation staff if you’re interested in organizing a fundraising effort.
You can make a lasting impact on the future of St. Clair Hospital through a charitable bequest in your personal will. Your generous gift can ensure that St. Clair remains one of the leading healthcare providers and that future generations receive the quality care they need. For more information regarding planned giving, please contact the Foundation staff.
Support St. Clair via mail
Please download this form (click here) and send your gift to:
St. Clair Hospital Foundation
1000 Bower Hill Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15243
Make your gift via phone
Call the Foundation at 412.942.2465.