Women and Children Services
Baby's First Photos
St. Clair Hospital’s online baby photos allow parents to share the joy of their newborn's birth with family and friends around the world.
We bring experienced photographers from Bella Baby Photography to the Hospital to capture your baby's first photograph with a natural, artistic style. Your professional mini photo shoot takes place in the comfort of your hospital room.
Your In-Hospital Photo Shoot
There is no need to arrange your photo shoot ahead of time. Bella Baby representatives will visit each room to offer a sitting.
Tips for Viewing Your Photos
- After you enter the Bella Baby web site, visit the View My Photos section and enter your unique password.
- Your photos will automatically play as a slide-show. To stop the slide-show press the pause button at the bottom of the screen. You can then scroll through each photo one at a time.
- You will find the photo number in the top left corner. Use these numbers when placing your order.
- Each photo can be printed in black and white, color or sepia. Please see the "Order" section for ordering instructions. Visit the Price List section of the Bella Baby web site for more information.
Tips for a Great Photo Shoot
- Bella Baby photographers capture the beauty of your baby by using natural window light, experienced photographers and professional grade SLR digital cameras.
- Babies look beautiful when being held in their parents' arms or cuddled in one of their own baby blankets. Bring your favorite baby blanket or afghan from home for use in the photo shoot. A beautiful blanket can add texture, color and memories to your newborn's photo.
- We love to include the mom or dad's hands in our photos. Wear clear or neutral polish on the day of your shoot. We want your baby to be the focus of the photos.
- Bring a solid black, brown or grey shirt for you to wear in photos. We may photograph your baby in your arms. These colors look great in both color and black and white prints.
- Friends and family are welcome to stay to view this special rite of passage.
All images are a copyright of Bella Baby Photography.
View Your Baby's Photos - once you enter the Bella Baby website, click on "View My Photos" to enter your unique password.