Senior Care Pharmacy
St. Clair Senior Care Network, a Long Term Care Pharmacy, is dedicated to serving seniors in assisted living or personal care communities, continuing care retirement communities, as well as skilled nursing centers.
- 24-hour pharmacy services with daily, ongoing deliveries;
- STAT (immediate need) medication deliveries;
- Timely medication refills;
- $4 select generic prescription program;
- A highly competitive medication cost program, including over-the-counter medications;
- Personalized medication reviews completed by a licensed pharmacist;
- Clinical drug regimen reviews, including drug-to-drug interaction checks, medication allergy screening, and dosage and therapy duration reviews
- Complimentary drug cost analysis for physicians, patients and family members seeking cost savings through:
-conversion to comparable lower cost over-the-counter alternatives,
-split tablet cost reduction,
-paring down excessive therapy regimens causing adverse drug reactions for the elderly,
-discontinuation of duplicative medications and medications no longer effective or needed
- Easy to understand pharmacy statement and billing;
- Assistance from a billing specialist to help understand complicated Medicare and insurance plans and policies;
- Monthly medication administration documentation recording (optional e-MAR available);
- Customized medications for patients with allergies or sensitivities;
- Infusion therapy;
- Complete medication review with the pharmacy team to assist in patient understanding and assure the most cost effective medication regime;
- Patient consultation, counseling and education.
St. Clair Senior Care Network-Long Term Care Pharmacy also provides specialized benefits to facility staff, including:
- A safe, hygenic, tamper-resistant medication distribution system that includes multiple quality assurance measures to prevent medication errors;
- Fast and efficient 24-hour pharmacy service;
- Accurate medical record processing;
- Ongoing staff education.
For more information about St. Clair Senior Care Network-Long Term Care Pharmacy, please call 412.942.4900.
Find a Physician
Search for a doctor in our online physician directory.