Study Looks at Screen Time, Teen Bone Density
Newsmaker You Should Know: Bruce A. Wright, M.D.
Life-Saving Smart Vest Made in Pittsburgh
New Medical Breakthroughs for Monitoring Glucose Levels
St. Clair Again Named One of the 100 Top Hospital in the Nation
Stem Cells Being Used to Treat Knee Pain
New Cocktail of Medication During Surgery Helps Patients Get Back on Their Feet
St. Clair Hospital in Mt. Lebanon Distinguishes Itself
Click here for a complete listing of St. Clair news.
Upcoming Programs and Events
- Hugs for Healing Hearts: Subsequent Pregnancy After a Loss Support Group
- Parents who have experienced a pregnancy loss will have additional stressors in a subsequent p...
- Breastfeeding, Baby and Me
- Breastfeeding, Baby and Me is a breastfeeding support group committed to women breastfeeding t...
- Smoke Free for Life
- Smoke Free for Life is a quit smoking program for adults that is designed to help you qui...
- Second Wind Pulmonary Education Classes
- The Second Wind Pulmonary Education classes are designed to help those with lung disease manag...
- Baby Steps (Postpartum Depression Support Group)
- Baby Steps is a support group to assist new and expecting mothers dealing with the emotio...
- Mothers and Daughters: Growing & Changing/Healthy Body Image
- The Growing and Changing program centers on the physical, social and emotional changes that ac...
- Teen Grief Support Group
- The Teen Grief Support Group is a free six-week program that will provide a forum for teenages...
- Family Birth Center Tour
- St. Clair Hospital offers expectant parents and family members a tour of its specialized Famil...
- Baby Basics
- The Baby Basics class prepares expectant parents for life with a new baby. Topics include reco...
- Labor & Delivery 1-2-3
- Labor & Delivery 1-2-3 is an abbreviated three-hour childbirth education class that f...